Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

Dream Big

      A couple years ago my son wrote a book. He was 8 at the time. He came home one day with his book in hand, determined to get it published. The awesome thing about my son is he dreams big.  He didn't just write a book.  He wrote a book then he wanted it published and on Amazon for people to see and buy.  He wanted this so bad that that is what he asked Santa for for Christmas that year. He asked Santa to publish his book. Well, Santa came through and that little book he wrote about a little boy's soccer team and their journey for the championship title is now on Amazon for all to see and buy.  My little dreamer is also an entrepreneur.  As soon as his book came out he ordered a few copies and set out to our local park during a baseball game for a book signing.  The sight of him loading up the bike trailer with his makeshift table, sign, and stack of books still makes me smile.  The book signing went well and he sold all the books he had that day.  As I look at my little writer/entrepreneur I am motivated to dream big with my dreams and do all I can to pursue them. So in honor of my little dreamer I thought I would put out a link to his book.  If you are looking for a good read for your little soccer player this christmas check out Soccer Season. It won't disappoint.


No comments:

Post a Comment